Read:- Miss Shade Share Her Story About Her Sweet And Lovely House boy (Part 24)
Subscribe to Newsletter | Business & Job Opportunies Thu, 19 January 2017 Twitter
HOME » Opinions and Sponsored post » Read:- Miss Shade Share Her Story About Her Sweet And Lovely House boy (Part 24)

Read:- Miss Shade Share Her Story About Her Sweet And Lovely House boy (Part 24)

Published: one month ago
Editor: Adigun Abiola, Africa.

I was feeling too bad when my dad said he will pay tunde off to leave the house.

Did you Miss Part 23 of the Story? Click Here To Read

******** As am thinking of what next to do, so as to make tunde be with us , I saw dammy the Gov.son winking to tunde, (this means he won tunde by sending him out of the house).

******** I felt like breaking dammy the Gov.son’s head, but I have no choice than to cool my temper.

**** my heart was beaten faster as I was thinking of what to do *******.

Me : daddy, as you also know that tunde was attacked by unknown gunmen last week, tunde’s life is at stake, if truly you like tunde as ur son just let keep tunde in this house for security purposes.

Daddy : hum, shade you are right, tunde’s life in at stake as we are yet to unveil the gunmen, so I Will also like tunde to be in this house with us.

******Dammy the gov.son eye changed to red as he heard this from my daddy*********

I was extremely happy, I don’t think my daddy can fall for my idea at that moment.

***** I wink back to dammy the Gov.son as he did to tunde when my dad said he will pay tunde off*****.

Tunde : thank you sir.

Daddy : but you have to mind your relationship with dammy the gov.son, don’t be rude to him, remember his dad have a Good reputation in this state.

Me : daddy is not that tunde is rude to dammy, but dammy the gov.son take tunde as a slave.

Daddy : no no no, dammy can never treat him like a slave, I know dammy very well, he only call tunde to help him out, so pls dear don’t get it twisted ok!!!!

*******i don’t have to argue with my dad, although he have already ask tunde to stay in the house with us********.

Tunde went straight to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

****** I was at the sitting room with dammy and my dad watching dstv as my dad was reading newspaper as usual.

*** few minutes after. *******.

Tunde : the breakfast is ready sir.

***** tunde went back to his bedroom ****** ****** we all visit the dining table for breakfast
**** my dad noticed that tunde was not on the table with us*****.

Daddy : shade, where is tunde ?

Me : in his room sir.

Daddy : call him to join us here.

******* I went upstairs to call for tunde in his room, on getting to his room, I saw tunde in a bab mood*********.

Me : tunde what is the matter? Why are u like this?

*****Tunde look into face but speechless ********.

Me : tunde talk to me. What happened? Tell me something

******** I was so worried what have brought tunde to a bad mood like that**********.

Tunde : Shade, I really appreciate all your effort for been with him and protecting me, due to what happen today, I hate myself.

Me : tunde pls stop all this, you are not at fault, just forget it all and life continues, since you are still with him, I will protect you to the last.

*****i have to change tunde mood from bad to good.*******.

Me : tunde, can I see a smile in ur face? My not happy for seen you like this.

***** I held tunde hands ****** as we start to romance each other *** this was so pleasured to the extence I forgot my dad send me to call tunde for breakfast

********* tunde was so romantic and energetic to repel****.

Suddenly the door was opened **************

Read Part 24 Of The Story Here

Tags in this article:
Miss Shade |

READ ALSO: Read:- Miss Shade Share Her Story About Her Sweet And Lovely House boy (Part 7)

Copyright Dailyafricagist.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Dailyafricagist.

Do You Like This Story?

Become a Fan On Facebook and Follow Us On Twitter

Related News Topics

All News

APC to hold National Convention in April
The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Wednesday said it would hold its National Convention in April.
Read More...

We will use pension fund to finance infrastructure in Nigeria - Osinbajo
The Federal Government is working on "how to tap into the huge pension fund to finance infrastructure in the country," Vice President Yemi O....
Read More...

Senator Ahmed Makarfi says PDP is government-in-waiting
The Peoples Democracy Party (PDP) on Wednesday said it was not just an opposition party but a government-in-waiting
Read More...

Aisha Buhari expresses pain over accidental bombing in IDP camp
The wife of the president, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, feels really pained by what she described as the erroneous bombing of Rann in Kala Balge Local Gove....
Read More...

IMN demands unconditional release of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky
The Shuhadah Foundation of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) has demanded the unconditional release of Shiek Ibrahim Zakzaky in compliance with an....
Read More...

Minister orders investigation into accidental bombing in Borno
The Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, has ordered a full scale investigation into Tuesday’s accidental bombing of civilian target by the mili....
Read More...